Saturday, December 02, 2006

Finding out more about myself through quizzes!

Blogthingie again! Someone spare me!

BJ Vadis' Ideal Career Type is:

Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.


Ew, I admit I actually enjoy writing, singing, composing, drawing and stuff, but I sure hope these things will pay off!


What's your rising sign?

Your Rising Sign is Gemini

You often feel torn between two dominant personalities.
Sometimes you're adaptable and friendly; other times indecisive and unsure.

No matter what, you're the life of the party or conversation.
Witty and talkative, you entertain with your stories and gossip.

It's a bit difficult for you to finish what you start - jobs, friendships, relationships...
There's so much you want to try. You often bite off more than you can chew.


Ew, I inputted "Scorpio" and came out with this... It's quite accurate, though. - BJ Vadis

What Sports Car should BJ Vadis ride in?

You Should Drive a BMW

Refined and classy, you want a car that looks rich... and goes fast!


Ew, I don't like BMW's grills. I prefer Lamborghini Gallardo, though I will be satisfied with an EVO. - BJ Vadis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts