Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Vein Prediction

I don't know why, since I spotted Dreams Blog some time ago, I began to try remembering my dreams for some extra notes here, and here's one of 'em from my dream in October 29, 2007.

A woman came and talk with me, and suddenly she probed my arm. She could actually see my veins. She said, "Your veins are like a dead man's. They're so deep and dense, meaning that almost all subjects in the world are beyond your reach and you cannot master them. Only a bit of this and a bit of that."

Then she probed the veins on the back of my hand, but I can't remember what she said.
And suddenly, I found myself wandering in a mortuary.

Full of nonsense, huh? After all, it's just a dream and I don't know that woman at all.
But her words were so real and (somewhat) true. Believe it or not? I only believe in God.
(BJ Vadis, for http://vadisworld.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts