Saturday, December 15, 2007

[vadisworld - my way, my world] My Hanoi House - La Piazza

Food:
Well, although a little bit small in portion, the Sauteed Beef Basil was very tasty and fragrant. Mixed with rice... yum yum! Soo refreshing! I was yet to differ between Stewed Prawn with Honey & Tamarind Sauce and Chinese Prawn Dishes. The Fresh Spring Roll - Beef is indeed refreshing too (3pcs per portion).
The next time I dine there, I'll try the Pho Bo Noodle.

Ambience:
I'd say it's standard ambience, with tropical-vietnamese look in the interior and a view of La Piazza Kelapa Gading in the exterior. Not much of a romantic one, but the big screen LCD TV with cool selection of shows adds some fun with the dinner. A great place for friends and family to dine in.

Pricing:
Mind you, 135.000,- for 3 dishes, 1 Viet Milk Tea + 1 Iced Lemon Tea is somewhat reasonable for this kind of restaurant and taste. UOB Buana Platinum and MEGA Visa Card holders will get 20% discount, but mind you to ask for details first before ordering. For MEGA Visa, minimum order is Rp 150.000,-

Try also:
- Fried Stuffed Yam Beef/Chicken
- My Hanoi House Salad w/ Banana Flower
- Bo Luc Lac / Sauteed Beef Viet Style
- Grilled Lemongrass Beef / Chicken
- Grilled Sexy Chicken
- Deep Fried Crispy Chicken w/ 5 Herbs
- Sauteed Squid w/ Vietnamese Herbs
- Pho Bo (Viet Noodle) Complete (+tendon +beefball +chix)
- Bun Bo (Fresh Rice Noodle)
- Hanoi House Plum Drink

Ratings:
Food: * * * (Some are tasty, must taste 'em all!)
Noise: * * * * (Cool music, sometimes jazzy, plus the concert outside)
Service: * * * (The waiters know their stuff, nothing special)
Atmosphere: * * * (Viet, of course!)
Price: $ $ $ (Reasonable for Fine Dining Level)
Overall: * * * (Just wait for my next visit! Got stamps on my card to get member discount card)

Location:
La Piazza Sentra Kelapa Gading Lt 1/08, Jakarta. Telp. (021) 45864963
Grand Indonesia Blok A-LG-07, Jakarta. Telp. (021) 23580688
Jl. Sunda No.75, Bandung. Telp. (022) 4223688


--

Posted By vadis to vadisworld - my way, my world at 12/15/2007 07:58:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts