Thursday, January 24, 2008

[GetAmped Fansite - KICK ASS Inc.] Audi Skin Links 02


Right-o! Here's a shortcut to GetAmped - Audition Skins (Audi Skins) links in http://www.rsaga.com/

as described by OctoberFlames in Playpark GetAmped SEA forums.

Lemme record 'em in my blog here.


Disclaimer: None of these skins are made by me.

If I happen to make one, I'll claim it as made by BJ Vadis (or me).


Here are the links:
















This link is quite a popular skin too:



Mind you, change the filename of *.skin you've downloaded into English.
Maybe I'll change 'em and reload 'em for you if I have time.



--

Posted By vadis to GetAmped Fansite - KICK ASS Inc. at 1/24/2008 06:31:00 PM

4 comments:

  1. Wow... My post is up one KickAss :). I used to come here for skins in the past. Keep up the great skin work and thanks for the acknowledgement :D.

    OctoberFlames

    ReplyDelete
  2. just spreading the word, man. u're the great help here, octoberflames. and i'm just helping my indonesian friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallow... may I ask a Question?? How to find the skin getamped, in rsaga
    com?? Can you help me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm extracting and translating those from rsaga skins and put the in kickassinc.tk

    make sure you have installed the winrar program
    on second thought, never mind, it's so hard downloading skins from there...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts