Saturday, August 16, 2008

[vadisworld - my way, my world] Kung-Fu Mosquito

WATCH THIS VIDEO IN TRUE HD:
http://www.vimeo.com/1489376

WHAT DOES THIS VIDEO MEAN?:
First off... there's not enough kung-fu videos on YouTube! LOL, but really the other day, the mosquitoes were so bad in the Everglades that when we stepped out of the car we could almost feel ourselves losing weight from all the blood loss. We were just at a rest stop along the freeway and didn't expect to get attacked.

I have also been playing with a new animation program and decided to try it out in public for the first time. What do you think? More animation?

WHY WAS MY SLEEVE ROLLED UP?:
The reason I had my sleeve up wasn't because I was trying to show off the tattoo... I actually filmed this video the day after I got my tattoo and I didn't want to get any of the slimy medication on my shirt. If you have a tattoo you'll know what I mean. I'm currently in Washington DC now (August 7th, 2008)... You'd know that if you saw the funny pictures I posted on Twitter! ; )

Thanks for watching and commenting! I wish I had more time to respond to you all... Seriously... THANK YOU : )




--

Posted By Andry Chang to vadisworld - my way, my world at 8/16/2008 02:25:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts