Mission: Singapore All-Possible - Don't Wanna Miss a Thing!
As you set your feet in Singapore soil, your adventure begins. Three days, and you got a mission: Get the most out of Singapore and don't miss a thing. With SG Tourist Pass and without a tour guide, enjoy best attracions, sample all Singapore culinary specials and shop 'till you drop!
Day 1: Back to the Future
Take a walk and bus from City Hall to Marina Bay Sands.
Objectives: Raffles Statue (White), Merlion, SkyPark.
Take the bus from your hotel to the city hall and walk all the way of Singapore's proud history from Queen Elizabeth's Walk - Merlion - Esplanade all the way past Fullerton Hotel, get blended in the rush hour, take MRT to Marina Bay & bus to Marina Bay Sands and enjoy the grandeur of the SkyPark. After that, you can go to Orchard Road to Tang's or Lucky Plaza to sample some SG street food, take a walk and then to ION Orchard and take MRT back to your hotel (unless you want to go to ZOUK first).
Day 2: The Pilgrim in Fantasy Lands
Sentosa Resort World & Universal Studios.
Objectives: Alien Cylon Blue Rollercoaster, Crane Dance.
With a public bus or MRT, you'll arrive at VivoCity. Get a spare cash and take the bus to Sentosa Island. In Universal Studios, there are 2 ways to enjoy ALL attractions there:
1. Counter-Clockwise Walk: Take the most exciting ride: Battlestar Galactica rollercoaster first before it gets too crowded.
2. Clockwise Walk: Enjoy all rides and take Battlestar Galactica rollercoaster as finale. It's all up to you.
After enjoying the rides, you can rest in FestiveWalk or go back to VivoCity and back again by bus to Sentosa to watch either Voyage de la Vie, RWS Crane Dance or both in Sentosa Resorts World.
Day 3: Get Wild!
Either Singapore Zoo or Jurong Bird Park, then Chinatown Food Street to Orchard Road & Zouk.
Objectives: 12 Chinese Zodiac Animals (SG Zoo), SG Street Food.
Now there are four "wild things" to get today, seeing animals from the wild, devouring wildly into various kinds of Singapore Street Food: Carrot Cakes, Prawn Hokkien Mee, Katong Blacan and all, shop like wild in Orchard Road and finally get wild in Zouk. What a wild finale of this 3-day mission adventure!
Note that you can use the first day to visit more historical places if you arrive in SG before 1 PM. And if you depart from SG on the third day, you probably want to cut out on the nightly "wild stuff" or move all Orchard and Zouk to the night of the first day.
Well, we can say it was "mission accomplished", you can really enjoy your 3-day visit in Singapore and getting all the best of the city and come back home with fond memories plus a sense of fulfillment from all the objectives you finished - and a longing for another visit to the Fair Singapore.
- Plan your journey carefully. Study the city map, MRT and bus route and plan your route according to the areas you want to explore. Example in this guide:
Day 1: Center - South
Day 2: South (Sentosa)
Day 3: North (Northwest or Northeast) - Center
- As soon as you arrive in Singapore and you don't want to hire a local guide, GET A TOURIST PASS! Just buy the 3-day pass in Changi Airport and you will save lots and lots of money and your journey will be most convenient with all the MRTs and buses you can use freely.
- Make sure you visit Universal Studios SG at regular days, not weekends (Sat-Sun) first thing in the morning and you'll know why.
Posted By Blogger to vadisworld - my way, my world at 3/22/2011 05:19:00 AM
Cara Mendownload Video Facebook dengan Google Chrome - Ketersediaan layanan jejaring sosial Facebook untuk menerima materi video sudah sering kita lihat. Entah video kiriman dari situs berita yang kini marak me...
5 weeks ago