Wednesday, September 12, 2007

[vadisworld - my way, my world] hello

From Mr Azzam Azud
Hello My Dear
Allow me to introduce my self to you
I am with my younger sister the only Son& Daugther of late Mr. & Mrs.Dawlah Azud My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to dearth by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .our mother died when we was a baby and since then my father took us so special.Before the death of my father in a private hospital in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of six million, five hundred

thousand united state dollars (USD.6,500,000) deposited in a Finance House ,that he used my name as his only Son for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund as fairly valuables.He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a look foreign partner in a country of my
choice who will assist me for investment purpose. after our father death our family member
want to kill me and my younger sister and also they is a war in our country with the help of the french soldiers, i am my sister escaped Senegal.seeking for refuge in capital city of Dakar Senegal under the (UNHCR)united nation high commission for refuge with my sister I got your contact during a desperate search here in capital city of Senegal Dakar I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1)To stand as my late father's foreign partner before the Finance House.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund because of my young age.
(3)To make arrangement for us to come over your country to further our education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your
effort/input.Furthermore, Please indicate your interest for I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen(14) days from the day you signify your please kindly forward us your full contacts information's phone and fax your full Name and address interest to assist
us.please contact us by our privet email address ( a_azud8@yahoo.com )
Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you
Yours,
Mr Azzam Azud

--
Posted By vadis to vadisworld - my way, my world at 9/12/2007 03:18:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts