Friday, March 07, 2008

[GetAmped Fansite - KICK ASS Inc.] IMPORTANT NOTICE

Dear GetAmped fans and KICK ASS Inc. visitors,
I hereby regret to say that this blog is temporarily crippled.

Due to my suspended account in the host www.fileden.com, my files there were all deleted, including the GetAmped Skins. So, everytime anyone wants to download the skins from fileden link, the link is broken.

I am sorry for this inconvenience, and I'll do something to sort this out.
For the mean time, please visit www.jagoskin.com (Indonesian Language Site) to download vadis' skins or use my geocities links for my older skins.

I thank you for your continual support to KICK ASS Inc. GetAmped Skin Factory, and may you all have fun playing GetAmped Online Fighting Game.

Regards,
Andry Chang a.k.a. BJ Vadis,
Site Owner and Skin Maker


--

Posted By KICK ASS Inc. to GetAmped Fansite - KICK ASS Inc. at 3/07/2008 09:41:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts