Thursday, July 16, 2009

[FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy] Rpg Maker VX Project -MagiQuest

nahor23
June 07, 2009

(more info)
(less info) Want to Subscribe?
Sign In or Sign Up now!
Welcome to MagiQuest - the trilogy in in which Wanderer's odyssey is the first game. It is my third RMVX project, I hope you like it! ============= The video includes the first town and dungeon. So...
Welcome to MagiQuest - the trilogy in in which Wanderer's odyssey is the first game. It is my third RMVX project, I hope you like it!
=============
The video includes the first town and dungeon.
Sorry about the bad quality, but what can you expect.
=============
If you like the look of it, please subscribe for more videos. Also, the mapping took ages, so give me some feedback.

Don't worry I will be releasing more on the story, the characters etc later. This is just a short trailer to generate some interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1yGv5pi4v0
posted by nahor23




--

Posted By Andry Chang to FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy at 7/16/2009 11:48:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts