Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy] Gladiator - Best Quotesand Battle ...

I gotta record this battle scene! I gotta! - BJ Vadis

'Requiem for a Dream' Composed by Clint Mansell
Directed by Ridley Scott. With Russell Crowe, Joaquin Phoenix, Connie Nielsen

Strength and honor.
Roma victor!
You will not be Emperor.
My powers will pass to Maximus
I did not pay good money for you for your company. I paid it so that I could profit from your death and as your mother was there at your beginning, so I shall be there at your end.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius. father to a murdered son. husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Cj2lUAHnE




--

Posted By Andry Chang to FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy at 7/21/2009 09:02:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts