Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[vadisworld - my way, my world] Love Philosophy - A Lyric by P. B.Shelley

Love Philosophy



A Lyric by P. B. Shelley (1792 – 1822)

Re-documented by Ie Yenita







The fountains mingle with the river

And the rivers with the ocean

The winds of heaven mix forever

With a sweet emotion



Nothing in the world is single

All thing by a law divine

In one another’s being mingle –

Why not I with thine?



See the mountains kiss high heaven

And the waves clasp one another

No sister-flower would be forgiven

If it disdain’d its brother



And the sunlight clasps the earth,

And the moonbeams kiss the sea –

What are all these kissing worth

If thou kiss not me?





--

Posted By Andry Chang to vadisworld - my way, my world at 8/31/2010 05:34:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts