Thursday, October 25, 2012

[vadismash - the music channel] 10/25/2012 09:06:00 PM



Source: http://youtu.be/iqwerGHsBm4



Red Hot Chili Peppers - Look Around [Live, MTV Europe Music Awards - Northern Ireland, 2011]





Stiff club

It's my nature

Custom love

Is the nomenclature

Turn down

Mass confusion

Hit the road

'Cause we just keep cruisin'

Double my fun

Double my vision

Long hard look

At my last decision

Hustle here

Hustle there

Hustle me bitch

And you best beware



It's emotional

And I told you so

But you had to know

So I told you



Soft walk

To horizon

One big crash

That no one dies in

This is for the folks in Fayetteville

It'll come true if you say it will



Look around

Look around

Look around

All around

All around

All around

Look around

Look around

Look around

All around

All around



It's emotional

And I told you so

But you had to know

So I told you



Please don't look right though me

Hurts my heart

When you do that to me

Street life

Out my window

City made breeze

Gonna stroke my skindow

Just a lotta words

On an old brick wall

Robbin' lotta banks

Gotta pedigree scrawl

Put my peg

Into your square

Run around like we just don't care



When I'm feeling small and I'm hitting a wall

Wanna feel it all around


--

Posted By Blogger to vadismash - the music channel at 10/25/2012 09:06:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts