Friday, March 16, 2007

I am a Loner

I am a loner
Stranded in the desert, longing for compassion
My days shattered when you're not present
My raving splash as rainfall drops
Grasp this small heart and count its beats
And you'll know how much my desire for you is

Cause words don't explain what this feeling inside
Neither do lines figured over centuries I live in world of fantasy
When every breathless creature is alive
And all lies taste sweeter than sugar

Kiss me and whisper what you believe in
Touch me and feel the bitterness within
All glow and obsession never die, 'cause you o my spirit
Only dreams I have of you, the sweetest thing above all
A faith one day my passion and wish turn real

My life in wilderness, yearning for a drop your affection
Seasons may change, time can go by, but my love will stay
Don't ask what these feelings are for, since eternity mean forever

by BJ Cell
Copyright ©2007 BJ Cell
Click Here to Rate My Poem










1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:11 PM

    too many heartaches in the loneliness...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts