Friday, March 16, 2007

My Endless Love

My Endless Love

Like a voyager crossing a wide desert
My days are empty without you
Come now to cure foolishness inside

You know you are the only one for me
Take me back to where I belong
Coz when you are not with me
I die slowly

O dearest

Why are you turning out against my love
How could I resist the scent of your skin
Tell me whom should I trust to keep this secret

One kiss, and you are gone
One word, and you'll be away forever

Tonight is the night to remember
My passion grew stronger as I long for you
Love is something I would die for

But you build one whole world for me to live
What am I to adore you and to love with all my heart
No one will take over your place, forever
For this is true, and my feelings real indeed

by BJ Cell
Copyright ©2007 BJ Cell
Click Here to Rate My Poem










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts