Friday, July 06, 2007

[vadisworld - my way, my world] Vundo Trojan and more spywareproblems?

Some Spyware Trojan.Vundo problems?

I think I got some Trojans invading my computer. I’ve used Norton but it seems a few Trojans are still there, using my e-mail to send spams to everywhere.

So I saw in http://qureyoon.blogspot.com and he got a Trojan problem too.

It might be vundo, so I follow the link there and visit this site here

 

 

VUNDOFIX Ver. 6.5.4

 

NOTE: If you have downloaded VundoFix previously please delete that version and download it again!

Please download VundoFix.exe to your desktop.

  • Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
  • Click the Scan for Vundo button.
  • Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
  • You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
  • Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
  • When completed, it will prompt that it will shutdown your computer, click OK.
  • Turn your computer back on.
  • Please post the contents of C:\vundofix.txt and a new HiJackThis log.


Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove.
In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.

__________________
Microsoft MVP/Windows - Security

If we have helped you, please consider making a donation to TSG!

 

 

Thank God it didn’t infect me, and thanks to http://qureyoon.blogspot.com too.

Just keep this link in my blog – it might come in handy someday…

 

Computer Technicality Forum:

http://forums.techguy.org

 



--
Posted By vadis to vadisworld - my way, my world at 7/05/2007 08:06:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts