Wednesday, August 22, 2007

[vadisworld - my way, my world] Pizza Marzano

Source: CBN Cybi Newsletter No. 2/VII/August/2007
http://www.cbn.net.id/newsletter

Want a taste of Italian Pizza? Come to Pizza Marzano which is located at Seibu Grand Indonesia, Debenhams Senayan City and Formula I Menteng, Jakarta - Indonesia.

All food are presented with best Italian spices, served with special tomato sauce made from Delicious Marzano tomato. For beverages, there are choices from Original Italian wine to the best of Italian Beer, Peroni. Internet users can enjoy CBN Hotspot connection at Pizza Marzano Senayan City, and CBN C-card holders also entitled to a free dessert for every pizza purchase of any size.

BJ Vadis' comment: Just a note to remind myself, I guess.

--
Posted By vadis to vadisworld - my way, my world at 8/22/2007 05:35:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts