Friday, May 20, 2011

[FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy] Upcoming ChristopherPaolini Event!

Click here to see images.

brisingr header
     
alagaesia news header

Kvetha Fricäya!
paolini author photo

Greetings, Friends!

I'm really excited to be putting the final touches on the Inheritance manuscript. I've put a tremendous amount of work into this project, and I'm thrilled to see all the pieces settling into place. Many surprises await within, and I'm looking forward to hearing what you think when you read the book this November.

Next week, BookExpo America (BEA) is happening in New York City. I'm taking a few days to fly out and meet those of you who can attend. On Wednesday, May 25th at 5:00 p.m., I'll be appearing at the Apple store in Soho, where I'll be reading a never-before-released section of Inheritance!

I hope to see many of you in New York this month or during my book tour this fall. Alagaesia.com and Shurtugal.com will post my schedule when it's available.

May your swords stay sharp!

Christopher Paolini

Address for the Apple Store event:
Apple Store SoHo
103 Prince Street
New York, New York

Click here to learn more about the event on Facebook.

Visit the official fan site for the Inheritance cycle: Shurtugal.com

Join the discussion on Facebook!

To subscribe, please visit:
http://www.randomhouse.com/teens/eragon/signup.htm.

To unsubscribe, please visit:
http://www.randomhouse.com/kids/preferences/

The Eragon e-mail newsletter is owned and operated by Random House, Inc. 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019. Members' e-mail addresses and information collected via this newsletter will only be used by Random House, Inc. internally and will not be sold or distributed. For the complete Privacy Policy of Random House, Inc., please visit: http://www.randomhouse.com/about/privacy.html.

     



--

Posted By Blogger to FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy at 5/21/2011 04:03:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts