WATCH THIS VIDEO IN TRUE HD:
http://www.vimeo.com/1489376
WHAT DOES THIS VIDEO MEAN?:
First off... there's not enough kung-fu videos on YouTube! LOL, but really the other day, the mosquitoes were so bad in the Everglades that when we stepped out of the car we could almost feel ourselves losing weight from all the blood loss. We were just at a rest stop along the freeway and didn't expect to get attacked.
I have also been playing with a new animation program and decided to try it out in public for the first time. What do you think? More animation?
WHY WAS MY SLEEVE ROLLED UP?:
The reason I had my sleeve up wasn't because I was trying to show off the tattoo... I actually filmed this video the day after I got my tattoo and I didn't want to get any of the slimy medication on my shirt. If you have a tattoo you'll know what I mean. I'm currently in Washington DC now (August 7th, 2008)... You'd know that if you saw the funny pictures I posted on Twitter! ; )
Thanks for watching and commenting! I wish I had more time to respond to you all... Seriously... THANK YOU : )
Pages
Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Kung-Fu Mosquito
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a display preview window for the skins made by vadis and other skin makers in: http://kickassinc.tk and http://www.jagoskin.com (In...
-
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w = "urn:schemas-microsof...
-
Too Much of Something Is Bad Arsip dari diskusi di milis GKI Gading Indah (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gki_gi) Jun 16, 2000 ...
-
Beda Suka-Sayang-Cinta * Saat kau MENYUKAI seseorang, kau ingin memilikinya untuk keegoisanmu sendiri. * Saat kau MENYAYANGI seseo...
-
Mony3t apa yang berdiri di tepi jalan? Mony3top angkot! Kentang apa yang dingin? Ken Tangkuban Perahu malam²! 5 orang berjalan di bawah satu...
-
Source: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808716430/photo/stills
-
Kode Telepon Negara di dunia: Update posting terbaru di: http://accell-vadis.blogspot.com/2010/11/international-call-from-indonesia.html 1:U...
-
Now if we want to challenge the Koreans in the GetAmped World Championships, you guys must check how they play the game everyday. One thing ...
-
http://adbrite.pasarbisnis.info/index.php?id=vadis iklan 0 (Anda) iklan Level 1 Stock Trading & Services. Stock quotes and news online...
-
BAJAWA GITA Andry Chang Inilah pelarianku. Setiap kali aku duduk di sini, menyesap cairan hitam yang pahit berpadu m...
No comments:
Post a Comment