Sunday, November 09, 2008

[FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy] A Nice Visit andSketching Around...

Well, to put it short, I visited the IndoManga booth today in Japan-Indonesia Expo 2008, Jakarta (9/11/08) and done a bit of sketchin', and I was like challenging this aspiring mangaka (cartoonist) to draw her version of Lavennia Iris, one of the Paladins in this story. And Tasya, her name, done it very nicely! Looks like a graphic novel is lookin' bright for FireHeart Project (I hope)

For more about IndoManga and what Indonesian Manga Cartoonists can do, just visit http://www.indomanga.com


Lavennia Iris by Tasya - Great Work! Thanks! Just let the world see it!


My sketch on Robert vs. Adler in "Air Raid" Duel in Book II (Masks of the Soul) Chapter 11 (Rising Stars). Gotta use it on the Novelblog, if I have time...


--

Posted By Andry Chang to FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy at 11/09/2008 10:27:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts