How do I breathe, yeah?
How do I breathe, yeah?
(Verse)
It feels so different being here,
I was so used to being next to you,
Life for me is not the same,
There's no one to turn to.
I don't know why I let it go too far,
Starting over - it's so hard.
Seems like everywhere I try to go,
I keep thinking of you.
(Hook)
I just had a wake up call,
Wishing that I never let you fall,
Baby you are not to blame at all.
when I'm the one that pushed you away.
Baby if you knew I cared,
You'd have never went nowhere (nowhere),
Girl I should've been right there.
(Chorus)
How do I breathe
Without you here by my side?
How will I see
When your love brought me to the light?
Where do I go
When your heart's where I lay my head?
When you're not with me,
How do I breathe?
How do I breathe?
(Verse)
Girl I'm losin' my mind.
Yes I made a mistake.
I thought that you would be mine.
Guess the joke was on me.
I miss you so bad, I can't sleep.
I wish I knew where you could be.
Another dude is replacing me,
God this can't be happening.
(Hook)
I just had a wake up call (call),
Wishing that I never let you fall (fall),
Baby you are not to blame at all.
When I'm the one that pushed you away
Baby if you knew I cared (cared),
You'd have never went nowhere (nowhere),
Girl I should've been right there.
(Chorus)
(And I wonder...)
How do I breathe
Without you here by my side?
How will I see
When your love brought me to the light?
Where do I go
When your heart's where I lay my head?
When you're not with me (I'm saying),
How do I breathe?
How do I breathe?
(Verse)
I can't get over you, no
Baby I don't wanna let go, no
Girl you need to come home
Girl come back to me
'Cause girl you made it hard to breathe
When you're not with me.
(Chorus)
(Tell me)
How do I breathe
Without you here by my side?
How will I see
When your love brought me to the light?
Where do I go (where do I, where do I go)
When your heart's where I lay my head?
When you're not with me,
How do I breathe?
How do I breathe?
Without you here by my side?
How will I see (how will I see)
When your love brought me to the light (baby, baby)?
Where do I go (where do)
When your heart's where I lay my head?
When you're not with me (you're not with me),
How do I breathe (how do I breathe)?
How do I breathe?
--
Posted By vadis to vadisworld - my way, my world at 1/31/2008 04:05:00 AM
Pages
Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a display preview window for the skins made by vadis and other skin makers in: http://kickassinc.tk and http://www.jagoskin.com (In...
-
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w = "urn:schemas-microsof...
-
this is a preview of the new RPG Builder v3, to download this program visit www.rgenmedia.com Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rYezbZ...
-
Mony3t apa yang berdiri di tepi jalan? Mony3top angkot! Kentang apa yang dingin? Ken Tangkuban Perahu malam²! 5 orang berjalan di bawah satu...
-
Too Much of Something Is Bad Arsip dari diskusi di milis GKI Gading Indah (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gki_gi) Jun 16, 2000 ...
-
Beda Suka-Sayang-Cinta * Saat kau MENYUKAI seseorang, kau ingin memilikinya untuk keegoisanmu sendiri. * Saat kau MENYAYANGI seseo...
-
Source: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808716430/photo/stills
-
Now if we want to challenge the Koreans in the GetAmped World Championships, you guys must check how they play the game everyday. One thing ...
-
vadis This album was sent by vadis@cbn.net.id through the Multiply web site. To add a comment, join Multiply if you haven't a...
-
Right-o! Here's a shortcut to GetAmped - Audition Skins (Audi Skins) links in http://www.rsaga.com/ as described by OctoberFlames in Pl...
No comments:
Post a Comment