You only stay with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep
I was meant to tread the water
But now I've gotten in too deep
For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might know my heart
You only waited up for hours
Just to spend a little time alone with me
And I can say I've never bought you flowers
I can't work out what they mean
I never thought that I'd love someone
That was someone else's dream
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might call you from my heart
But it might be a second too late
And the words that I could never say
Are gonna come out anyway
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might know my heart
Know my heart, know my heart, know my heart
Search for more lyrics in:
http://www.lyrics.com (English - almost complete!)
and
http://www.iloveblue.com/lirik (Indonesian and English)
Pages
Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a display preview window for the skins made by vadis and other skin makers in: http://kickassinc.tk and http://www.jagoskin.com (In...
-
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w = "urn:schemas-microsof...
-
this is a preview of the new RPG Builder v3, to download this program visit www.rgenmedia.com Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rYezbZ...
-
Mony3t apa yang berdiri di tepi jalan? Mony3top angkot! Kentang apa yang dingin? Ken Tangkuban Perahu malam²! 5 orang berjalan di bawah satu...
-
Too Much of Something Is Bad Arsip dari diskusi di milis GKI Gading Indah (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gki_gi) Jun 16, 2000 ...
-
Beda Suka-Sayang-Cinta * Saat kau MENYUKAI seseorang, kau ingin memilikinya untuk keegoisanmu sendiri. * Saat kau MENYAYANGI seseo...
-
Source: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808716430/photo/stills
-
Now if we want to challenge the Koreans in the GetAmped World Championships, you guys must check how they play the game everyday. One thing ...
-
vadis This album was sent by vadis@cbn.net.id through the Multiply web site. To add a comment, join Multiply if you haven't a...
-
Right-o! Here's a shortcut to GetAmped - Audition Skins (Audi Skins) links in http://www.rsaga.com/ as described by OctoberFlames in Pl...
No comments:
Post a Comment