Wednesday, June 18, 2008

[vadisworld - my way, my world] How a marriage works - it's allabout communi...

>> *A newlywed couple had only been married for two weeks. The
>> husband,
>> although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on
>> the town and party
>> with his old buddies .
>>
>> So, he said to his new wife, 'Honey, I'll be right
>> back.'
>>
>> 'Where are you going, coochy coo? asked the wife.
>>
>> 'I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I' m going
>> to have a beer.'
>>
>> The wife said, 'You want a beer, my love?'
>>
>> She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25
>> different
>> kinds of beer brands from 12 different countries: Germany,
>> Holland , Japan ,
>> India ,etc.
>>
>> The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing
>> that he could
>> think of saying was, 'Yes, lolly pop...but at the
>> bar...you know...they have
>> frozen glasses...'
>>
>> He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife
>> interrupted him by
>> saying, 'You want a frozen glass, puppy face?'
>>
>> She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that
>> she was
>> getting chills just holding it.
>>
>> The husband, looking a bit pale, said, 'Yes, tootsie
>> roll, but at the
>> Bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really
>> delicious... I
>> won't be long, I'll be right back. I promise.
>> OK?'
>>
>> You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?' She opened
>> the oven and took out 5
>> dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs
>> in
>> blankets, mushroom caps, pork strips, etc.
>>
>> 'But my sweet honey... At the bar... You
>> know...there's swearing,
>> dirty words and all that...'
>>
>> 'You want dirty words, Dickhead? Drink your fucking
>> beer in your
>> Goddamn frozen mug and eat your mother fucking snacks,
>> because you are
>> Married now, and you aren't fucking going anywhere! Got
>> it, Asshole?'
>>
>>
>> ................and, they lived happily ever after.
>>
>>
>> Now, isn't that a sweet story*
>>
>>
>> Cheers,


--

Posted By vadis to vadisworld - my way, my world at 6/18/2008 06:08:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts