Saturday, June 07, 2008

[accell go.mobile] [PrePaidCellPhones] How do I tell if a phone isunlocked?

I have a Moto V710 cell phone which was given to me through freecycle
by someone I don't know. The person who gave it to me kept the number -
presumably on a new (to her) phone. My phone is no longer active but
shows US Cellular as it's carrier and has the USCell software and shows
the original phone #. (It also has a US Cell label.)

I'm considering reactivating it on PagePlus (since they
allow "imported" phones, and require CDMA phones) and giving it to my
parents as an traveling phone for use in emergencies, but I don't know
if it's locked to US Cellular or it just shows US Cellular because that
was the last company it was active under. Is there a way of finding
out short of going in to a US Cellular storefront, presenting the phone
and asking? I feel uncomfortable about asking the person who gave it
to me since that was a while ago.

__._,_.___
You have been invited to join Yuwie by John. When you join, you will be
instantly connected to John and John's friends. Click the link below to join.

http://www.[WEB SITE REMOVED]/yuwie.asp?r=483829&vid=2147324

What is Yuwie?
=================
First off, Yuwie is 100% FREE. Yuwie is like any other "connect with friends" or social networking site. But we have one major difference.

Use Yuwie - Get Paid!

Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.
Join us now at http://www.[WEB SITE REMOVED]/yuwie.asp?r=483829&vid=2147324
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find garden, home

& auto groups.

.

__,_._,___


--

Posted By vadis to accell go.mobile at 6/07/2008 01:21:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts